Accessing the Data Downloads Report
The Data Downloads Report is a Microsoft Excel file of the files uploaded into the KReady system via bulk loader for the teacher, student and enrollment files. This document provides an overview and guidance information for data managers on accessing the report in the KReady online system.
Click or tap to view the video
How To Video
Accessing the Data Downloads Report (1min)
1. Select the drop-down arrow next to Create a Report and select the Data Downloads option.
2. Select a Download Type: Teacher, Student or Enrollments from the drop-down arrow.
- Select the Data Collection and District for student and enrollment reports this provides results for each building and KRA students attached.
- Select a District – this provides results for each building and KRA students attached.
- Click ”Request Data Download” the blue button next the report you wish to see.
- After a 5 second countdown, click the “X “on the top right of the report box to close it.
3. Your report will appear in the “Requested Reports” list. Click download to access the report.