Ohio K12 Help Portal Services & Programs
- AASCD Justifications for Exceeding 1%
- ACT-SAT Test Selection
- Early Learning Assessment
- FAFSA Data Service
- Grade 3 Test Choice
- Kindergarten Readiness Assessment
- Ohio K12 Network Subsidy
- Roster Verification
- PBIS Restraint and Seclusion Reporting
Information at ODE’s Website: Ohio Educational Directory System (OEDS)
Contacts and Roles Confirmation
for Fall 2019
Effective in school year 2019-2020, districts and schools that participate on the Ohio K12 Help Portal are encouraged to maintain key OEDS contacts and roles and keep them up to date.
These updates are made by the district’s or school’s OEDS-R Organizational Administrator, who must have an active OH|ID account.
Confirmation Process Overview
- Review the key OEDS contacts and roles.
- Login and update the key OEDS contacts and roles, including adding new contacts and missing email addresses.
- Use the form below to confirm your OEDS contacts and roles.
The contacts and role confirmation is not available while we improve this Ohio K12 Help service. A notification will be sent when it is available.
Ohio K12 Contacts & Roles are managed by the Ohio K12 Help Team. They are confirmed in September. Contacts are used by statewide support teams for the programs and services available on the Ohio K12 Help Portal.
- Community School and STEM School
- Educational Service Center and Program
- Joint Vocational School District and Vocational School
- Nonpublic School and Nonpublic District
- Public District and Public School
- State Supported Organization and School
Technical Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org