Dear Early Learning Assessment Participants,
This message contains updates from the Office of Early Learning & School Readiness Curriculum & Assessment Team about the Early Learning Assessment (ELA).
Fall Reporting Window
- The ELA Fall Reporting window has been extended until March 29, 2019 for all programs who report their data into EMIS.
- If you need assistance with retrieving data from KReady for submission, please contact Ohio K12 Help at 1-844-512-6446 or http://ohio-k12.help
Spring Assessment Window
- The ELA Spring Assessment window opens on February 15 and ends on May 14 and we encourage programs to utilize the KReady system for data collection.
- All teacher data must be entered into the KReady system no later than June 3.
- The last day for data managers to pull Learning Progression (LP) score reports from the KReady system is June 28.
- Data for children funded by preschool special education (PSE) must be entered into EMIS by August 9th, 2019.
- Data for early childhood education (ECE) grant funded children must be entered into EAS by June 30th, 2019.
For additional information, please refer to our Early Learning news and updates. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
Office of Early Learning & School Readiness
Curriculum & Assessment Team