Dear District Testing & Technology Coordinators:
AIR will be conducting periodic maintenance of the testing systems to ensure system stability and reliability throughout the school year. These maintenance periods will occur on the Saturdays indicated below and can last up to 24 hours. During a maintenance period some or all of these systems may be inaccessible:
- Student Testing Site and Practice Test Site
- TA Interface and TA Practice Site
- Online Reporting System
- Teacher Hand Scoring System
- Data Entry Interface
- TA Certification Course
Fall Maintenance Windows
- Saturday, September 15 beginning at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, October 13 beginning at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, November 17 beginning at 9 a.m.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Office of Assessment
25 South Front Street | Columbus, Ohio 43215-4183
(614) 995-4144 (direct) | (877) 644-6338 | (614) 466-0223
Fax (614) 387-0421